There are a number of ways to get help with psiTurk if you are stuck.
- The https://psiturk.org website has a wealth of information about the system.
- There is a Google Group devoted to psiTurk located here. Search for answers to common questions or post your own. Chances are if you run into a problem someone else will as well.
- Browse the issues list on github. This is an open discussion of possible issues, bugs, feature requests, etc... If your problem doesn’t appear in the open or closed issues you might consider opening a bug report. See the guide for contributors for more information about using the issues tracker.
- Todd Gureckis taught a class covering online data collection and psiTurk at NYU Spring 2014. All lectures were videotaped and are available here.
- Follow @psiturk on Twitter for helpful tips and breaking news.
- If all else fails and you feel you simply cannot get help you can consider emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, the benevolent dictators of the project and system architects. However, if you haven’t first pursed the above options you may not get a quick response.