The dashboard has many features, including a dynamic filtered table, batch actions, managing campaigns.
View current status of participants, queried from the psiTurk database.
- Filter by:
- experimental condition
- current code version
- whether the participant has a status of ‘complete’
- Group by:
Functionality to manually trigger the following actions:
- Approve all HITs
- Bonus all submissions via the “auto” method (based on the value set in the “bonus” column in the database).
- Expire all
- Approve all workers for all hits
- Delete all
Campaigns are scheduled as tasks. Campaigns have the following features:
- Set a target “goal” for number of workers for a given task code version.
- Stagger the posting of HITs by a specified interval.
- Post HITs in batches of 9 assignments. This keeps the MTurk commission at 20%, instead of 40%.
- Monitors the number of available HITs, and continues posting rounds of HITs until the campaign goal has been met.
- Manually cancel a campaign.
The “Campaigns” tab also displays past campaigns.
The “tasks” tab allows for scheduling an “Approve All workers” task which will be run at a set interval. Will “approve” all submissions currently marked as “Submitted” in the psiTurk database.
The tab will also display any currently running campaigns. To edit a campaign, visit the “Campaigns” tab.
The managing of tasks and the running of tasks is handled separately!
This means that any dashboard can view, create, delete, and update tasks, while a single separate psiTurk server instance can be set up with only one thread for task-running.
Note!: if do_scheduler is set to True, and threads is greater than 1, psiTurk will refuse to start! This is a safeguard, because, again, APScheduler cannot handle interprocess task-running synchronization.